- SVGCuts.com is a great resource for paper craft ideas, free downloads and reasonably-priced kits and collections. For this challenge, you will need to create a project that incorporates any SVG files from svgcuts.com.
- Original craft related project (scrapbook layout, card making, cake design, etc.) of any size
- Project must incorporate at least one SVG file from svgcuts.com. SVG files can be from their Freebies or a purchased file from their store.
- Sure Cuts A Lot must be used to create all or part of your project
A random prize drawing will be held during the first week after the challenge has ended. Winners will be notified by email. Winners will be featured on the gallery page with an optional link back to your website/blog.
1st - $75 gift card for Michaels or Jo-Ann
2nd - $30 gift card for svgcuts.com
3rd - 1 pack of Cri-Kit Gel Pens for the Cricut (color of your choice, Retail value $29.99)
4th - $25 gift card for Michaels or Jo-Ann
5th - $20 gift card for svgcuts.com
How to enter:
- Create an original project that meets the challenge requirements and submit it using the form below by March 31, 2011, midnight PST.
- Incomplete entries may be rejected at our discretion.
- You may submit up to 2 entries
- You can view the gallery of submissions here.
This challenge has ended. For submissions and prize drawing results, please see the Gallery of Submissions.
To view the current Crafting Challenge or archives of previous challenges, please go to the main SCAL Crafting Challenges page.